Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Turning Stone

So me and Marty decide to run turning stone and we get Matt R to come with us. We get to turning stone at around 6 p.m. I sit down at 2 5 when am waiting for my satellite pick up kings and get it all in pre for 250 each with it I run into jack 1o. Flops jack 10 and it holds. I am then called for the satellite. I try to run the bullys on this cute girl at my table and she just pushes every time. Eventually she gets called and losses which she apparently wanted me heads up since am mr fish. I lose the heads up and get nothing. I grind out 1 2 for being up 60 dollars at the end of the day. We get to the hotel and we run a mcdonalds which is open 24 hrs. A few modo drafts are done which we 0-2. The next day we get up and get to ts around 1. I get in the 2 5 which i run pretty well and end the day up 1200. Matt ends the day up 300 and Marty ends up 150. The next day Marty plays a little when me and matt run breakfest. During play a guy calls floor on me for talking twice. He refuses to look at me though. I immediatly ask to be put on the 2 5 waiting list so i can bust this donk. I am never able to enter game before marty gets stacked so we just leave. There was a nice crew of Mtg players from MD which was Allen Jackson and his crew.

No comments: