Wednesday, March 21, 2007

In the beginning...

keeptalking27: ne way girls dont say no 2 me keeptalking27: b/c i dont give them a chance 2 keeptalking27: b/c i hardly talk 2 girls or ppl in general keeptalking27: i cant be rejected

Cuban313: a bunch of people are going to this kids familys house thats there Cuban313: to like drink and camp and shit palkpal1: girls and guys palkpal1: or just guys Cuban313: guys

da7cardstud: talked to her a bit da7cardstud: then went back to my area da7cardstud: so i sat down and started writin a poem about her

palkpal1: just she if she wants to go to the movies da7cardstud: I had a dream that I asked her out and she was like "busy" and then I proposed another time and she was like "always busy for you"

spanki49: once i commmit to a team, thats it spanki49: im not back out for a girl palkpal1: so if your gf was like boston or me palkpal1: u would pick boston spanki49: obv

No comments: