Friday, April 6, 2007

Poker with Matt R

So we decide to run poker at ac on Thursday so i pick up everyone which is me, Lenny, Matt, and Marty. We go out to eat at tgi Fridays which is Matt R's favorite spot. We get to trop around 5 and sign up for are games. I decide to run 7.5 15 with Matt R and Marty and Lenny run 1 2 nl. Me and Matt run a 4 bet pre and apparently we run into king jack. The guy 3 bets when the flops ace 5 1o and rive res the king and scoops a large one. Like the table became unreal and i get hit with the deck and am up 200. I kinda tilt from the bad beats and throw 400 away while Matt R is stacking everyone. I stop playing the game around 4 am and go over and run some 25 while am down 170. I end up winning little over 500 playing 2 5 in an hour. Like someone donked off there chips with top pair when i had a set was where i got most of the money. So we end up running the dinner and getting the eats. Ended me up 325 Matt up 250 Marty -150 Lenny-600. The game had some pretty insane stories that are going to be posted l8r.

No comments: